Ring In 2020 Sweepstakes
Terms & Conditions
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a Prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1. Sponsor: The Program is sponsored by Tresta Inc., 2639 N. Monroe St. #200B, Tallahassee, FL 32303 (“Tresta”).
3. Entry Period: The Program begins at 00:00 ET on January 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 29, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
4. How to Participate: During the Entry Period, visit the Sweepstakes registration page located on Sponsor’s website at https://www.tresta.com/ring-in-2020-sweepstakes. You will be asked to provide basic contact information, including your name, zip code, phone number, and email address. (NOTE: You must complete all required fields of the entry form with information that is valid on the date of the drawing to be eligible). This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, or any other channel through which it was promoted. You understand you are providing your information to Sponsor and/or Administrator and not to any third party promotion channel. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
- Alternative Method of Entry: For users without access to email or internet access, in order to enter the Sweepstakes without completing and submitting through the above method, please mail your name, zip code, and phone number to Ring In 2020 Sweepstakes c/o Tresta, 2639 N. Monroe St. #200B, Tallahassee, FL 32303 prior to conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: ONE winner per week will receive one year of free Tresta service, with winners announced once per week through February 29th. Tresta service for one year includes one Tresta User and one phone number as well as applicable taxes and fees. Total retail value is approximately $25 per month per winner, or $300 annually, but may vary depending on applicable taxes and fees and is subject to change based on current market rates at the time of Prize redemption. Entrants are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value (ARV) of a Prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the Prize will not be available in trade. There is no cash value for the Prize, and no substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any Prize by the winner is allowed. Tresta reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason. If an Entrant is unable to participate in or accept a Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Tresta shall have no further obligation to such Entrant. Tresta will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes after redemption by Entrants. In no event will Tresta be responsible for fulfilling more than the stated number of Prizes. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Prizes are available in limited quantities and Prize type and availability are subject to change at Tresta’s sole discretion. Tresta shall have no obligation or liability to Entrants for any changes made to Prize type or availability. The prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. The stated “ARV” of the prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor, and any difference in ARV at the time of awarding will not be awarded, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
7. Terms of Prize Acceptance: To receive their prize, winners will be required to provide all contact and payment method data necessary to set up an account on or before March 31, 2020. A valid credit card must be on file to activate prize, but will never be charged unless the winner elects to add additional users, phone numbers, or billable items to their account that exceed the stated Prize amount of one user and one phone number per account. In the event the winner elects to add services above the Prize amount, Tresta will automatically credit the winner’s account for the value of the prize and the winner will be responsible for any remaining charges (including taxes and fees associated with the add-on services). At the conclusion of the prize period (12 months from activation of the free account, but no later than March 31, 2021), the winner’s account with Tresta will be automatically closed unless we receive, on or before the end of the 12-month prize period, notification from the winner that they wish to keep the account after the prize period. In the event the winner elects to continue services beyond the 12-month prize period, the automatic credits will cease, and the winner will assume all liability for payment on the account. Winner acknowledges and confirms that it is their responsibility to notify Tresta if he/she intends to keep the account active beyond the prize period and that Tresta assumes no liability for damages of any kind that may be sustained if the account is closed in accordance with this Program.
8. Limitations on Entries. Limit one entry per person per email address during sweepstakes promotion period (1/15/20-2/29/20). No third party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be chosen from all entrants by way of digital randomization (random.org) once per week during the sweepstakes period. The winner will be notified via email using the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. Winners must acknowledge and respond to any email notice within 5 days or Tresta reserves the right to award a Prize to the next random choice in the Program. No other notice will be provided. Mail-in entries will be added to a digital register of entrants prior to random winner selection, and accommodations will be made for winners randomly selected that originated in the alternative method of entry by mail.
10. Additional Requirements of Prize Winners and Some Entrants: Except where prohibited, Winners and some Entrants will be required to expressly consent to the use of their name(s), image(s) and likeness(es) identifying them as winners of this program before receiving a Prize. In addition, except where prohibited, Tresta may require Entrants and Winners to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (“Affidavit and Release”). The Affidavit and Release will be provided separately if it is required. All documents requested by Tresta, including the Affidavit and Release must be signed, notarized, and returned to Tresta within 14 days of receiving notice. If you fail to sign and return the required documents within the required time period or you are otherwise ineligible to receive the Prize, you will forfeit the Prize.
11. General Conditions: Prize winners are solely responsible for any additional costs based on added users or telephone numbers to their free account (first user and first phone number are included in Prize). In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Program is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical errors, tampering with Entries, winner selection, or any form or fraud, Tresta may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Program to address the impairment and then resume the Program in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) Award the prize(s) according to the best approximation of these Official Rules from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Tresta reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Program or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Failure by Tresta to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Program is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
12. Assignment of Rights: Release and Waiver of Claims: By participating, you assign to Tresta all right, title and interest in and to the Entry without any compensation. Your submission of an Entry and assignment of rights to Tresta constitutes your express acknowledgement that Tresta, its agents, licensees and assigns have the unconditional right and permission to reproduce, display, publish, publicly perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your Entry for any purpose in any media throughout the world, without any requirement for additional review, compensation, or approval. You expressly agree to waive any claim and not to instigate, or authorize any action, against Tresta on the grounds that any use of the Entry, or any derivative work based upon or incorporating the Entry, infringes any of your rights as creator of the Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy, publicity and moral rights.
13. Disclaimer: Neither Tresta, nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, insurers, predecessors, successors or representatives (collectively, “Tresta entities”) make or give any representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the program, or any prize winner or entrant’s participation in the program. The Tresta entities shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, cost, or injury that arises from the program or any cause, occurrence or condition that might cause the program to be disrupted, suspended or corrupted, including: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, viruses or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; and (iv) the downloading of any material in connection with this program.
14. Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Tresta and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
15. Disputes: This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the state of Florida, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tallahassee, Florida. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. Program Results: Entrants who are selected as a Prize winner expressly consent to having their name posted at the Tresta Facebook and Blog location. Names of winners can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Tresta Small Business Season Giveaway Contest, c/o Tresta Inc., 2639 N. Monroe St. #200B, Tallahassee, FL 32303.